“Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.” Brian Tracy
How Your Donation Makes A Difference
Connecting women in recovery is our primary purpose. In early sobriety, most women have few sober friends; and they risk a relapse if they hang out with their old friends. Further, many women worry they’ll never be able to have fun without drinking.
Research shows that women who make strong bonds in recovery tend to have longevity in sobriety. A2WG events create new healthy friendships among sober women while enhancing their recovery through fun, informative activities. Sober women are healthy, contributing members of society. They are dependable employees, and they are able to provide a stable home life for their children.
What Your Donations Do
Childcare Donations – A2WG provides child care at 2 recovery meetings per week. Please consider donating to this amazing program, this will help us continue to provide childcare services that are staffed with CPR Certified, background-checked, and paid childcare providers.
- A $10 recurring monthly donation makes you an A2WG Childcare Champion
- A one-time donation of $50 will provide childcare for 1 of the meetings we serve
- A one-time donation of $100 will provide childcare for 1 week at the two meetings we serve
Scholarship Donations – Scholarships for our monthly events and Annual Women’s Recovery Retreat can always be purchased! This will help attendees who do not have the financial resources to attend. Every year, approximately 50% of our event and retreat attendees are able to take part because of a scholarship! Most of our events cost under $25 and we always provide scholarships so finances are never a barrier to participation.
- A $25 donation pays for a woman’s registration for our “Paint & Don’t Pour” event. It’s one of our most popular events!!
- A $175 donation will give one woman the opportunity to go on our Annual Women’s Recovery Retreat
- A $200 donation will provide seats at the yearly Women-to-Women Recovery Luncheon for eight women
Corporate Donations – In the past, many corporations have made monetary and in-kind donations. We appreciate all of the support that we have received from the businesses in and outside of Washtenaw County. Corporate donations help fund our operating expenses and our scholarship fund.
Click Here to find out how to have a Facebook Fundraiser to support Ann Arbor Women’s Group!
Get information about supporting Ann Arbor Women’s Group when you shop at Krogers.