Collaboration and cooperation with other Michigan organizations is an important way A2WG helps the community.
- Rent space at the club for many of our events and workshops
- Support them financially in times of need
- Provide volunteers for the Spring Clean Up project
- Have our Bakery Fundraiser there and give the club 25% of our earnings
- Give women at HNV treatment facilities Recovery Toolboxes (starter kits for women in recovery)
- Rent an outreach table at the Washtenaw Recovery Advocacy Project events
- Provide recovery materials for the Engagement Center
- Have a team at the Ride For Recovery event
- Give the women at their treatment facilities Recovery Toolboxes (starter kits for women in recovery)
Families Against Narcotics – Washtenaw Chapter
- Collaborated on a Naloxone Overdose Reversal training event
S.E. Michigan’s Jails and Prisons
- Provide recovery materials for inmates with substance use disorders
United to Face Addiction Michigan
- Provide t-shirts and poster making material for the Washington, DC rally
- Provide a scholarship for the bus trip to Washington, DC
- Rent an outreach table at the Lansing, MI rally
We also help support recovery organizations by promoting their upcoming events on our website and social media channels. We work hand-in-hand with other organizations to support the Southeast Michigan recovery community and beyond!
If you are an organization that supports the recovery community, and you would like to collaborate with A2WG, please reach out to us with your idea.