17th ANNUAL WOMEN’S RECOVERY RETREAT
“The Willingness to Forgive”
2022 Retreat Dates: August 5-7th
Where: We are so excited to get together at the Lake Huron Retreat Center this year!
Register today for a weekend full of fun, fellowship and self discovery.
Our retreat leader, Janet McGee, will be leading us on a journey of forgiveness.
Cost: The cost is $175 per attendee for a triple or quad room, payable when you register. Scholarships are available for a cost of $35.
Included: Lodging, meals on Saturday (breakfast, lunch & dinner) and Sunday (breakfast), the program and this years necklace charm!
You can check in as early as 3:30 pm and enjoy the beautiful retreat center as well as connect with friends and possibly make some new ones. The program starts at 7 pm Friday evening, however, we do ask that you arrive by 10:30 pm on Friday night, at the latest, to check in.
Women’s Recovery Retreat
The Women’s Recovery Retreat is the first weekend in August. It starts Friday evening and ends Sunday afternoon. One-third of the ladies that go to this event will go on scholarship. No car? No problem. We match the ladies up for a fun carpool ride to the retreat center. The three-day retreat has:
- recovery workshop
- great food, snacks, fresh baked goods to take home
- yoga, labyrinth walking, quiet reflection, recovery meetings
- S’mores making at the beachside fire pit, drumming, dancing
- swimming, sunbathing, lounging, fellowshipping
- the “No-Talent” talent show
- crafts and a charm ceremony
- and more…
Lake Huron Retreat Center
If you’ve never been to an A2WG 3-day retreat, you are in for a treat! The retreat center has hotel-like accommodations and sits on Lake Huron in Port Huron, MI. It’s absolutely beautiful and peaceful there. Writing about it just won’t do it justice. Watch the video on this page.
A Peek at the 3-Day Retreat
3-Day Retreat: Registration and Scholarships
Registration starts in June
We offer online registration and there are mail-in forms. If you are on the email list you will receive a registration link by email. We fill up quickly. Once we reach full capacity, a waiting list will start.
- 3 or 4-person room: $175
- 2-person room: $250
- *Scholarship Deposit: $35 + a few hours of time to help at the retreat.
There are no refunds. If you cancel, your registration fee will go toward a scholarship.
- We ask scholarship recipients to do up to 5 hours of service work before or during the retreat.
- For those in dire need, we may be able to waive the $35 deposit. This is done on a case-by-case basis.
- Scholarships are first-come, first-served with priority given to first-time attendees.