July 18, 2021
JOIN US FOR A DAY OF SUMMER FUN
It’s that time of year again! Time for the Ann Arbor Women’s Group family Picnic! We had to skip last year, so it will be great to see some familiar faces and some new faces in 2021 as we feast, fellowship, and play together! A2WG has rented the Fast Pavillion at Gallup Park, 3000 Fuller Road Ann Arbor, MI 48105 (map) on Sunday, July 18th from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
- A2WG will be providing all of the food and drinks
- Who can attend? Women in recovery, their partners, and their children are welcome to attend
- Our childcare staff will be there to do organized games with the kiddos (and adults if you want to do RED LIGHT GREEN LIGHT, POTATO SAC RACES, EGG RACES…etc). Bring a towel and bathing suit in case we do water games for the kids.
- Masks are not required, but if you are not vaccinated or are immune-compromised you may want to wear one for the safety of yourself and others.
- Cost – $2 for Adults, $0 for Children, scholarships available
- Rain or Shine! We have a beautiful sheltered area so even if it rains, we’ll stay nice and dry.
- Rides will be provided from the Washtenaw Alano Club at 10:30 AM
Park across the playground and follow the path to the SECOND shelter you see. That’ll be A2WG! There will be signs posted to guide you.
Cost: $2, scholarships available