Women’s Recovery Retreat 2018
Friday, August 3rd 7:30 pm – Sunday, August 5th 1:00 pm (map)
CARE OF GOD, CARE OF SELF, CARE OF OTHERS
Kathleen McCauley creates an atmosphere of learning, transformation, and healing in her recovery retreats. She’s been leading spiritual and recovery retreats for over 25 years all over the US. She lives in West Chester, PA and has over 25 years of sobriety.
Learn how to practice the 3rd step throughout your life. Don’t wait to register. We fill up very quickly.
- 3-bed room – $170
- 2-bed room – FULL
- Scholarship – $30 (plus whatever else you can give)
The Women’s Recovery Retreat is the first weekend in August. It starts Friday evening and ends Sunday afternoon. One-third of the ladies that go to this event will go on scholarship. No car? No problem. We match the ladies up for a fun carpool ride to the retreat center. The three day retreat has:
- recovery workshop
- great food, snacks, fresh baked goods to take home
- yoga, labyrinth walking, quiet reflection, recovery meetings
- S’mores making at the beachside fire pit, drumming, dancing
- swimming, sunbathing, lounging, fellowshipping
- the “no-talent” talent show
- crafts and a charm ceremony
- and more…
Lake Huron Retreat Center
If you’ve never been to an A2WG 3-day retreat, you are in for a treat! The retreat center has hotel-like accommodations and sits on Lake Huron in Port Huron, MI. It’s absolutely beautiful and peaceful there. Writing about it just won’t do it justice. View the photo slider or video to take in the awesomeness of this place.