FROM SURVIVING TO THRIVING
Aug. 2nd, 7:30 PM – Aug. 4th, 1:00 PM
Linda Ludtke will be sharing her experience, strength, and hope from several 12 step fellowships. She is known for quick wit and the ability to present recovery issues in a gentle, clear way. Linda fosters a retreat atmosphere of spirituality, gentleness, humor, healing, fun, and fellowship.
Come join us at the beautiful Lake Huron retreat. Besides nature at its finest, there will be a healing service that soothes and integrates. As well as opportunities for fellowship, fun and rest. Bring a friend it has all the makings of a wonderful experience.
- 3-person room: $175
- 2-person room: $225 (limited)
- Scholarship deposit fee: $30 (limited)
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON JULY 19TH
The retreat fills up quickly! A waitlist starts once all spots are filled.
Need help registering? Call: 734.822.8514
The Women’s Recovery Retreat is the first weekend in August. It starts Friday evening and ends Sunday afternoon. One-third of the ladies that go to this event will go on scholarship. No car? No problem. We match the ladies up for a fun carpool ride to the retreat center. The three-day retreat has:
- recovery workshop
- great food, snacks, fresh baked goods to take home
- yoga, labyrinth walking, quiet reflection, recovery meetings
- S’mores making at the beachside fire pit, drumming, dancing
- swimming, sunbathing, lounging, fellowshipping
- the “no-talent” talent show
- crafts and a charm ceremony
- and more…
Lake Huron Retreat Center
If you’ve never been to an A2WG 3-day retreat, you are in for a treat! The retreat center has hotel-like accommodations and sits on Lake Huron in Port Huron, MI. It’s absolutely beautiful and peaceful there. Writing about it just won’t do it justice.